We appreciate your business! To improve your stay with us, please abide by the following rules.
When you move in:
- We encourage you to set up automatic payments via our website. If you prefer, payment can be mailed to M30 Self Storage, PO Box 516, Beaverton, MI 48612.
- If you move or change your email or phone number, let us know! If payments are missed for any reason, we need to be able to reach you by email or postal mail.
- We encourage you to insure the contents of your storage unit. Your homeowner/renter’s insurance may provide coverage but please talk to your insurance agent.
- No monthly statements or reminders are sent. If you miss your
required payments, your property will be put up for auction and sold!
When you move out:
- Only put one lock on your storage unit door.
- Store only your personal property, not anyone else’s.
- Place cardboard boxes and other items that need to stay dry on 2x4s (or something similar) to keep them
off the floor and avoid moisture damage.
- Do not store any of these things: flammables, stolen property, perishables, hazardous or toxic
materials, explosives, ammunition, anything alive or dead, food of any type, stolen property, guns or any illegal items.
- Give at least ten (10) days notice via email, text, or phone.
- Leave the storage unit empty and broom clean.
- Remove your lock or you will continue to be charged rent.